Halton’s Award winning commercial cleaning company
COVID-19 Risk Assessment information (click below) for more information
Hardman Office & Commercial Cleaning Ltd are a commercial cleaning company based in Widnes, Cheshire. We were established in February 2011 and are a family business, owned and run by husband and wife team Robbie & Helen Hardman. We currently have a team of 40+ fully trained Cleaning Operatives and we pride ourselves on being local, reliable & trustworthy, and we provide an excellent level of customer service to our customers. We have been members of Halton Chamber of Commerce since 2016.
Here are a few reasons why we believe that we are the best option for Halton based businesses and organisations like yours:
• Covid - Our priority is to ensure the safety of our customer's employers and our own employees. All of our employees follow our comprehensive covid procedures.
• Reliability – As a customer of ours you would not worry about your Cleaning Operative not turning up. We very rarely let our customers down, and most of our customers have enjoyed 100 percent shift coverage. Overall, we average 99.9 percent shift coverage.
• Value for money – In our most recent customer satisfaction survey, 70 percent of our Halton based customers rated us as excellent value for money.
• Award winning customer service – You can rest assured that our operatives will do an excellent job of cleaning your workplace. We won the SME News Elite Business Award for Best Commercial Cleaning Company in Cheshire in both 2021 & 2022, and we won the coveted award for Customer Service Excellence at the 2018 & 2019 Halton Business awards. In 2016 & 2017 we were highly commended in the same category.
• Responsible Business – It's important for you to know that your suppliers carry out their business in a responsible fashion. We take pride in being an excellent employer, doing our bit for the local community and being a green company. In fact we were finalists in the Most Responsible Business category at the 2019 Halton Business Awards. We are also proud to be a carbon neutral company, Liverpool John Moores University's Eco NW Team calculated our carbon emissions for 2021 and we have since offset our emissions via verified carbon offsetting schemes.
• We come highly recommended – It gives you peace of mind to know that your cleaning company comes recommended by other local businesses. We average 4.9 stars on Google reviews and have over 40 positive reviews from Halton based companies on our website.
• Established business – We celebrated our 10th Anniversary in February 2021.
Our latest Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey Results. Click the button below to see what our customers think.
It’s good to have the peace of mind that your cleaning company has the same values and standards that you have. As well as providing an excellent service to our customers, we also take great pride in being a responsible business. In fact we were finalists in the “Responsible Business” category at the 2019 Halton Business Awards. We are also a registered disability confident employer. As a local business we try to ensure that we fulfil the following responsibilities:
• Being a fair employer to our wonderful team of staff
• Being as environmentally friendly as possible
• Giving back to our local community where we can
• Doing all we can to ensure that our employees and our customers are protected against COVID.
Being a commercial cleaning company, we provide a cleaning service to local businesses and organisations, regardless of size. We cater for small businesses that may only require a cleaning service once a week, through to large organisations that may require a team of Cleaning Operatives to work each day.
We believe that in order to provide the best level of service, a cleaning company should be local to it’s customer base. That is why we only cover the Halton area.
Our team consists of 2 Directors, 2 supervisors and 40+ fully trained Cleaning Operatives. We believe strongly in putting the time and effort into recruiting the right people, and then providing our employees with all of the training & support required for them to carry out their duties to the highest standards. This philosophy results in happy employees that become an asset to our customer’s businesses and a credit to ours.
Please click on the link below to view our latest Employee Satisfaction Survey to see what our employees say about working for our company.
We like to give back to the local community and we provide the cleaning service for local Food Banks on a non-profit basis plus we also provide the cleaning service to other local charitable organisations at reduced rates.
HARDMAN OFFICE AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING LTD won the award for Best Commercial Cleaning Company in Cheshire in the 2021 SME News Elite Business Awards and we also won the much sought after award for Outstanding Customer Service at both the 2018 & 2019 Halton Business Awards. We were also Highly Commended in the same category at the 2016 & 2017 Halton Business Awards.
We were also finalists in the Responsible Business of the Year category at the 2019 awards.